Overall Modeling and Imagery
- The Station is situated at the junction of Chaishan and Love River. Its building and landscape design concept has been developed based on the design idea of connecting the chimes and drums of Chaishan and the railway memory of the Love River. Therefore, chiming drums and clear waters have been adopted as the theme imagery of the station design.
Station Materials and Color Scheme
- To echo the TRA Gushan Station in the vicinity and Chaishan in the distance, the overall modeling carries forward the curved model of Taiwan Railways Administration (TRA) stations to demonstrate the natural free-flowing rhythm of mountains and waters. At the same time, the “Taiwan Green” color gradations have been selected to present the imagery of mountain and water blending.
- The lines of skirtboards present the imagery of free-flowing mountains and waters. The colors symbolize the junction between mountains and waters, while the blend of mountain green and water blue traverse through the station in color gradations. In terms of overall modeling, the exterior vocabulary expresses simplicity and orderliness.
- With the issue of light pollution considered, metal baking paint boards are used for the roof and the side walls are glass. The roof and the side walls serve as the platform shed, feature rain-proof, drainage, and facilitate station penetrability. The roof color is bluish-green, which complements the side pillars.
Open to Traffic Benefits
- The C18 Station effectively links the transportation network of the living area of Shoushan in the Gushan District and Love River, which combined with the transfer benefits of the TRA Gushan Station extends the user benefit, reaching Zuoying District, the core of Kaohsiung, Fengshan District, and other densely populated urban living circles. It greatly contributes to improving the quality of life and cultural arts and constructing the regional living network, as well as commercial and economic development and urban landscape remodeling.