C20 TRA Museum of Fine Arts
Overall Modeling and Imagery
- The overall modeling carries forward the lightweight model of the Museum of Fine Arts Station
- Echoes the local landscape, buildings and aquascape plants of the Museum of Fine Arts Station and environmental greening design concepts, with a focus on sunlight and the light/shadow relationship of buildings.
Station Materials and Color Scheme
- In conjunction with the geographical location and cultural and humanistic characteristics of the C20 TRA Museum of Fine Arts Station, the glass color scheme coupled with the local featured tone add color to the natural ecology of the Museum of Fine Arts in Kaohsiung City. Complemented by changes in light/shadow, the general public can experience the variable color art at different times.
- The C20 station’s unique roof has light gray metal baking paint boards, with the issue of light pollution from roof reflections already considered and the side walls are glass. The roof serves as the platform shed, features rain-proof and drainage.
Open to Traffic Benefits
- The C20 TRA Museum of Fine Arts Station effectively links the transportation network of Shoushan in Gushan District, Love River and the living area of the Museum of Fine Arts, which combined with the transfer benefits of the TRA Museum of Fine Arts Station extend the user benefit, reaching Zuoying District, the core of Kaohsiung, Fengshan District, and other densely populated urban living circles. The C20 station greatly contributes to improving the quality of life and cultural arts and constructing the regional living network, as well as commercial and economic development and urban landscape remodeling.